Your shopping cart is empty!
use of your personal information which is collected during your visit to our
One of the purposes of our website is to inform you of who we are
and what we do. We collect and use personal information (including name,
address, telephone number and email) to better provide you with the required
services, or information.
We would therefore use your personal information in order to:
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal
requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other
content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property or
safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws
and regulations. We may also share your personal information:
1. Third parties to provide joint content and services (like
registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent
potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions
about their products, services and communications. These third parties will use
this information to send you marketing communications only if you’ve requested
2. Service providers under contract who help with our business
operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and
3. Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your
information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to
when using a specific service).
4. Law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third
parties in response to a request for information relating to a criminal
investigation, alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose
us, you or any other Fircos Shoes user to legal liability. The personal
information we disclose may include your User ID and User ID history, name,
city, county, telephone number, email address, fraud complaint or anything else
that we deem relevant.
5. Other agencies in connection with an investigation of fraud,
intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity, as we
in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate, either under
confidentiality agreement or as required by law. In such circumstances, we may
disclose name, street address, city, county, postcode, country, phone number,
email address and company name.
6. Other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be
acquired by that business entity. (Should such a combination occur, we will
your personal information. If your personal information will be used contrary
to this policy, you will receive prior notice.)
7. To optimize our services we may wish to use your personal data for direct marketing. As we respect your privacy we will only use your personal data for this purpose when you are aware there of and if required we will request your consent prior to using your personal data for direct marketing.
Additionally, if at any time you wish us to stop using your
information for any or all of the above purposes; please contact us as set out
below. We will stop the use of your information for such purposes as soon as it
is reasonably possible to do so.
Please be assured that we will not use your information for
any of the purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish us to use your
information in this way when submitting the information or at a later stage.